Greg's practice provides a range of financial planning, investment and insurance solutions for individuals, families, executives, and small businesses. Greg and his team strive to stay on the cutting edge of changes in today's marketplace, so that your financial plan can stay current with legislative, insurance and investment developments. The team is dedicated to helping you realize your personal financial goals by looking at your financial picture through a 360 degree lens while balancing two very important components; emotions and finances.
Greg received his Bachelor's degree in Finance from Bentley University in Waltham, MA. He acquired the CFP® designation and earned a Master of Science degree with a major in personal financial planning. In his spare time Greg enjoys reading, golfing and playing basketball. Greg frequently conducts workshops and seminars on a wide variety of topics for corporations and professional organizations. Greg was born in Quincy, MA and currently resides in Marblehead, MA with his wife and children.
- Gregory J. McLaughlin, MS, CFP®, published for his article, "Focus on What Matters"
- Gregory J. McLaughlin, MS, CFP®, published for his article, "If Cash Is King, Cashflow is Downright Regal"
Life & Heatlh Advisor, December 2017
- Gregory J. McLaughlin, MS, CFP®, published for his article, "Glory days: athletic performance under pressure, a winning attitude, and keeping an eye on the goal are traits that carry over well into your career"
Life & Health Advisor, September 2016
- Gregory J. McLaughlin, MS, CFP®, published for his article, "Have your clients asked: how can I improve my financial life?"
Life & Health Advisor, May 2016
- Gregory J. McLaughlin, MS, CFP®, published for his article "Finance and the anatomy of the human brain: does it guide us to make common investment mistakes?"
Life & Health Advisor, April 2014
- Gregory J. McLaughlin, MS, CFP® discusses retirement income strategies on "Boomer Being", a local cable television program geared towards baby boomers in Andover, Massachusetts
Andover Community Access Television, May 2012
- Gregory J. McLaughlin, MS, CFP®, selected as "40 Under 40 Winner" for leadership and community involvement
By Jessica Melanson, The Patriot Ledger, August 2, 2011
- Most of these audio/videos were recorded when Gregory was with Signator, his former Broker/Dealer.
Securities and investment advisory services offered through Royal Alliance Associates, Inc. (RAA), member FINRA/SIPC.